It’s been almost 3 weeks since my last entry, so it’s about time that I at least posted an update of some sort. It’s not that I haven’t been writing, it’s just that every entry I’ve started has turned into this gargantuan entry that takes forever to try and finish. I must have 20 entries in one draft version or another that I continually inch toward completing. Until I do finish one, here’s a quick update of what’s been going on.
- I bought a tandem bicycle (aka bicycle built for two)
- My business is booming again, which is nice 🙂
- Holly and I spent a weekend in Louisville and I had the best meal of my entire life there.
- I went to Ocean Springs for Caroline Griswold’s wedding last weekend.
- I also played my trumpet at her wedding.
- I can now fit into suits that used to wear in my twenties. They’re snug, but they fit.
- BRAT starts this weekend, so I’m getting ready physically for it, as well as figuring out how I can be away from my business for a whole week.
- I’ve ridden over 830 miles so far this year. My goal this year is 1000.
- After BRAT, I’m estimating that I should be over 1200 miles if not more.
- My pool and I are locked in a never-ending battle as leaves begin to dump from the trees.
- I have a very big project that I’m hoping will launch in October.
- I beta tested MoveableType 3.1, which was an honor, but have not installed it here as of yet.
- Dan is in town from Guam. He headed to DC today, but will be back next week and we’ll go out for a day and back ride somewhere.
- I’m going to be on the radio show Computer Outlook on Thursday evening. It may turn into an ongoing co-host position for the Thursday time slot if all goes well.
There’s a ton more that I could list, but at the moment that’s all that I could think about at the moment. This “brain dump” has been brought to you by Bubba’s Pick N’ Eat – where pickin’ is just the beginin’. 😉